Westside Gunn is back with another edition of Hitler Wears Hermes. The seventh entry in his mixtape series arrives ahead of his Griselda Records crew’s album WWCD (What Would Chinegun Do), which will be released in November via Shady Records.
The Buffalo-bred rapper’s latest solo project features collaborations with Conway The Machine, Benny The Butcher, Curren$y, Fat Joe, Boldy James, Jay Worthy, Estee Nack, Keisha Plum and DJ Drama.
Production on the 16-track tape is handled by Alchemist, Daringer, DJ Green Lantern, Statik Selektah, Animoss and JR Swiftz, among others.
View Westside’s Hitler Wears Hermes 7 stream, cover art and tracklist below.
1. FCKNXTWK f. DJ Drama
2. Broadway Joes
3. Size 42
4. Connie’s Son
5. Banana Yacht f. Estee Nack
7. Kelly’s Korner f. Fat Joe
8. Undertaker vs Goldberg f. Conway The Machine
10. Love U
11. Kool G f. Benny The Butcher & Conway The Machine
12. It’s Possible f. Jay Worthy & Boldy James
13. Lucha Bros f. Benny The Butcher & Curren$y
14. Westside Gunn Day
15. Kensington Pool
16. Outro f. Keisha Plum
Be the first to leave a review.